Retail | $90
Ace of Play Balance Bike
No pedals, no training wheels, no problem!
The Ace of Play Balance Bike is specially designed to be lightweight and easily maneuverable to enable a child to develop their own coordination, balance and confidence to move on to their first 'big kid' bike.
At 4.1 pounds, the Ace of Play Balance Bike is one of the lightest balance bikes on the market. It's weight combined with a low adjustable seat setting gives children as young as 18 months an opportunity to learn to ride.
Seat Height: 13.5" - 19.5"
Handlebar Height: 21.5" - 24"
Handlebar Width: 15"
Bike Length: 33.5"
- NO PEDALS, NO TRAINING WHEELS, NO PROBLEM: The Ace of Play Balance Bike removes the distraction of pedals so that your child can learn to ride by focusing on what's important - balance. The Ace of Play Balance Bike provides the easiest, most efficient way for your child to learn to ride a bike.
- EASIEST WAY TO LEARN TO RIDE A BIKE: The Ace of Play Balance Bike provides a safe, easy and intuitive learning experience for your child to learn to ride a bike. Children as young as 2 years old have learned balance on the Ace of Play Balance Bike and gone on to master a pedal bike.
- ADJUSTABLE FOR CHILDREN OF ALL AGES: The Ace of Play Balance Bike adjustable handlebars and adjustable seat ensure that your child will find the right fit. The Ace of Play Balance Bike grows with your child and is approved for up to 6 years of age or a max weight of 60 pounds.
- NO FLAT TIRES: The Ace of Play Balance Bike comes with flat-free EVA polymer tires with ultralight cores that ensure you will never need to add air to these tires. The long lasting Ace of Play Balance Bike wheels ensure that the bike can be passed down from one young rider to the next.
- COMFORTABLE: The Ace of Play Balance Bike includes soft rubber handlebar grips and a contour mini-saddle seat to ensure your child rides in style and comfort.